& unseen allies
The Order of the Longing Look teaches Shamanic Druidry, whose purpose it is to find and build out a network of 'unseen' allies. These allies symbolize the higher and wiser parts of the mind, inaccessible to rational thinking. These contacts can increase confidence in the person, bring greater clarity in decision-making, inner strength and lasting peace.
The sound of the drum replicates the sound of the heart in the womb and relaxes the mind into a more primitive state. Journeying into your unique inner landscape, the drum will keep you focussed on your intention. These journeys can be the start of living a 'connected life' with those waiting there for you, waiting so long to help you.
A good introduction to inner journeying is offered in all my workshops (see page Agenda).
Online it is perhaps better for those new to such things to choose for a shorter introductory course over a few weeks. This can be arranged and gauged to your needs after a first (free) chat with each other.
One year apprenticeship
The Key to Independence
The emphasis is not on rituals, the drum or any other physical tool. These secondary things can be bought, made, read about etc elsewhere. The main purpose of this year is to get to the core of the matter: to find and establish a heart-relationship with your personal spirit-allies, and to learn how to work with them. This is potentially life-changing. There is a world of difference between a living a "connected life", in a warm friendship with your allies, and a life lived without them.
If they so choose, they will begin to work with you and teach you directly. Issues of trust will arise along the way, and it takes time before 100% confidence is reached. This why support is very helpful, if not essential.
The goal of the course is for the journeyer to come to rely on these allies, and so become independent. If your spirit-allies do not choose you for the path of service, they will still aid you as guides, protectors and allies in your life-challenges... You will know yourself as guided and cared for at all times.
“I started my inner journey
with Aindriú 6 months ago
to connect with my inner core
and my higher self away from
conditioning and being ego-driven.
Through inner travelling in different worlds,
I discovered and learnt to trust my guides.
They are kind, loving but direct and firm when needed.
Aindriú keeps things simple and
he always shines out pure love which helps to
trust yourself during this adventure.
Through his background as a monk,
Druid and Buddhist, he can offer a unique
conscious path to find
your true purpose and meaning in life.
This is the best investment you can
make for yourself to stay centred
and connected in this fast-changing world."
This intitation is on an individually-tailored 1:1 basis online, in the Celtic tradition of Anam Cara (Soul Friend). This means walking closely with the 'apprentice', who will be able to benefit from my own journey down the same path. In the breakthroughs that will arise, I will be present with insight and support. This training provides a safe environment, quality of teaching and authentic results.
The year has the following elements:
- Basic meditation guidance
- Journeying into the inner landscape: the three worlds
- Finding and meeting your personal spirit-allies
- Building a heart-relationship with them and bringing this into your everyday life
- Finding your power-animal, and how it is different to other allies
- Journeying for others to bring back insight and information
- Introduction to, and development of, 'second sight'
- Reserved participation in a tour of 'thin places' or power spots at ancient Celtic sites in Ireland.
Conditions and pricing
- Preliminary interview for mutual working compatibility (free)
- One or two one-hour consultations per month for 12 months @ £120 per session
- Full access and support between sessions
- Incl. attendance at a workshop of choice (excl. the venue's costs) - see Workshops page
- Guaranteed place annual Irish tour @ £1000 (excl. flights)
See Agenda page for Irish tour dates.